Cross Platform Performance
The Kynapse runtime is a high performance engine for handling real-time AI calculations.
It is written in C++ and optimized for:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows®7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
- Mac OS® X 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Linux® 32 and 64 bit operating systems
- Sony PLAYSTATION®3 game console
- Microsoft® XBox® 360 game console
- Sony Playstation®Vita system
Kynapse is comprised of two separate major components:
PathData generation tools and the Kynapse runtime library.
PathData generation can be performed with Kynapse Lab, via the command line, or by integrating the PathData generation library directly into a custom level editor.
The Kynapse runtime API is a C++ library that developers use to integrate Kynapse AI into a game engine. Developers build on Kynapse, using its framework to create compelling character behavior.
Kynapse comes ready to use with Unreal Engine. With this integration, PathData generation is integrated directly into the level editor. For developers using Unreal Engine, this provides a true 'off-the-shelf' AI solution with minimal integration time.